Computer Bytes Online Backup – Safe, Simple, Secure
Please consider the following
- What important information do you keep on your computer?
- What would happen if all the files on your computer were erased?
- How would this data loss negatively affect your business?
The Impact of Data Loss
“A Company that experiences a computer outage lasting more than 10 days will never fully recover financially. 50% will be out of business within five years.”
“An estimated 25% of businesses do not reopen following a major disaster and 70% of small firms that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year.”
With companies experiencing catastrophic data loss:
- 43% of companies never reopened
- 51% of companies closed within 2 years
- 80% of companies that do not recover from a disaster within one month are likely to go out of business.
- 75% of companies without business continuity plans fail within three years of a disaster.
- Of those businesses that experience a disaster and have no emergency plan, 43% never reopen; of those that do reopen, only 29% are still operating two years later.
Source: Impact on U.S. Small Business of Natural & Man-Made Disasters, A compilation of public and private sector intelligence; Presented by HP and SCORE: Counselors to Americaâ€™s Small Business; 2007. score.org/pdf/HP_Download_ImpactofDisaster.pdf